Scripture materials to assist in our Month of Prophetic Declarations.
Read God's word and prophetically declare upon yourself daily in Jesus name.
God has spoken His word! I believe His Word! I declare His Word!
Pastor Ken Egede
100 Biblical Declarations to start speaking over yourself today
1. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).
2. I am chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world that I may be holy and blameless before the Father (Ephesians 1:4).
3. I am predestined to adoption as a daughter by the Father through Jesus Christ according to the good pleasure of His will (Ephesians 1:5).
4. The Father has accepted me in the beloved (Ephesians 1:6).
5. I have redemption through Jesus Christ’s blood and the forgiveness of sins (Ephesians 1:7, Colossians 1:14).
6. I have obtained an inheritance in Christ (Ephesians 1:11).
7. I am sealed with the Holy Spirit who is the guarantee of my inheritance (Ephesians 1:13-14).
8. God raised me up in heavenly places to sit with Him in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:6).
9. I am saved by grace through faith. I am not saved by my own works (Ephesians 2:8-9).
10. I am God's masterpiece. He created me anew in Christ Jesus, so I can do the good things He planned for me long ago (Ephesians 2:10 NLT).
11. I have been brought to Father by the blood of Christ (Ephesians 2:13).
12. For He Himself is my peace. He made the Gentiles and the Jews into one by breaking down the barrier of the dividing wall (Ephesians 2:14 NAS).
13. I have access by one Spirit to the Father through Christ Jesus ((Ephesians 2:18).
14. I am strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man according to the riches of His glory (Ephesians 3:16).
15. Christ dwells in my heart by faith. I am rooted and grounded in love (Ephesians 3:17).
16. God does exceedingly abundantly above all that I could ask or think according to His power that works in me (Ephesians 3:20).
17. God gives me the victory through Jesus Christ my Lord (1 Corinthians 15:57).
18. I thank God! He always leads me triumphantly by the Messiah and through me spreads everywhere the fragrance of knowing Him (2 Corinthians 2:14 ISV).
19. I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16).
20. He made Christ who knew no sin to be sin for me that I might become the righteousness of God in Him. (2 Corinthians 5:21).
21. I am in Christ Jesus and therefore I am a new creation. Old things have passed away and all things have become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).
22. If I sin, I have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous (1 John 2:1 ESV).
23. All of God’s promises are yes and amen for me because I am in Christ (2 Corinthians 1:20).
24. I am qualified in Christ to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints (Colossians 1:12).
25. God my Father has delivered me from the power of darkness and transferred me into the kingdom of His beloved Son (Colossians 1:13).
26. As I live in God, my love grows more perfect. I can face Him with confidence on the day of judgment because I live like Jesus here in this world (I John 4:17 NLT).
27. I receive an abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. I reign in life through Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).
28. Wives: As a wife, I submit myself to my husband as is fitting in the Lord. My husband loves me like Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her (Colossians 3:18 and Ephesians 5:25). Husbands: As a husband, I love my wife as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her.
29. I look out not only for my own interests but also for the interests of others (Philippians 2:4).
30. Wives: The heart of my husband trusts in me. He has no lack of gain (Proverbs 31:11). Husbands: I express belief in my wife and encourage her. I have no lack of gain (Proverbs 31:11, 28-29).
31. Wives: I do my husband good and not evil all the days of my life (Proverbs 31:12). Husbands: I cover my wife with the Word to present her holy and blameless before the Lord (Ephesians 5:26).
32. I am kind and tenderhearted to others. I forgive them as God in Christ has forgiven me (Ephesians 4:32).
33. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
34. I ask God to set a guard over my mouth. He keeps watch over the door of my lips (Psalm 141:3).
35. I let the peace of Christ rule in my heart. As a member of one body, I am called to peace and I am thankful (Colossians 3:15 NIV).
36. I walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all respects. I bear fruit in every good work and I am increasing in the knowledge of God (Colossians 1:10 NAS).
37. I am being strengthened with all power according to His might. I have great endurance and patience (Colossians 1:11 NIV).
38. God has not given me a spirit of fear. He gives me power, love, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7 ESV).
39. God loads me daily with benefits. He is my salvation (Psalm 68:19).
40. I am God’s servant and He takes pleasure in my prosperity (Psalm 35:27).
41. I meditate on God’s word day and night. I am successful and prosperous (Psalm 1:2-3, Joshua 1:8).
42. God makes all grace abound toward me so that I always have all sufficiency and an abundance for every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8).
43. God abundantly blesses my provision (Psalm 132:15).
44. I honor the Lord with my wealth and the first fruits of all my produce. Then, my barns will be filled with plenty. My vats will overflow with new wine (Proverbs 3:9-10).
45. I bring the whole tithe into the storehouse. He opens the windows of heaven for me and pours out a blessing so great that I don’t have enough room for it (Malachi 3:10).
46. I prosper in all things. I remain in health just as my soul prospers (3 John 1:3).
47. I give and I receive. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will it be put into my lap (Luke 6:38).
48. Jesus Christ is generous in grace. Though He was rich, yet for my sake he became poor, so that by His poverty He could make me rich (2 Corinthians 8:9).
49. Christ redeemed me from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for me (Galatians 3:13 NIV).
50. I experience all blessings as I obey the Lord my God (Deuteronomy 28:2 NLT).
51. I am blessed in the city and blessed in the country (Deuteronomy 28:3).
52. I am blessed from the fruit of my body. I am blessed with today’s equivalent of the produce of the ground, the increase of my herds, my cattle, and the offspring of my flock (Deuteronomy 28:4).
53. My kneading bowl and basket are blessed. It is the means by which I am tangibly increasing (Deuteronomy 28:5).
54. I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out (Deuteronomy 28:6).
55. The LORD causes my enemies who rise against me to be defeated before my face; they come out against me one way and flee before me seven ways (Deuteronomy 28:7).
56. The LORD commands His blessing on my storehouses and in all that I set my hand to do, and He blesses me in the land that He is giving me (Deuteronomy 28:8).
57. The Lord has established me as a holy person to Himself. I keep His commandments and walk in His ways (Deuteronomy 28:9).
58. All the people of the earth see that I am called by the name of the LORD. Deut 28:10
59. The LORD grants me plenty of goods, in the fruit of my body, in the increase of my livestock, and in the produce of my ground (Deuteronomy 28:11).
60. The LORD opens to me His good treasure, the heavens to give the rain to my land in its season and to bless all the work of my hand (Deuteronomy 28:12).
61. I lend to many nations but I will not borrow (Deuteronomy 28:12).
62. The Lord makes me the head and not the tail, above and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13).
63. I am my Father’s daughter. I am always with Him and all that He has is mine (Luke 15:31).
64. God blesses me and surrounds me with favour as a shield (Psalm 5:12).
65. My ways please the LORD and He makes even my enemies to be at peace with me (Proverbs 16:7).
66. But by God’s doing I am in Christ Jesus. He became to me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption (I Corinthians 1:30).
67. The God of hope fills me with all joy and peace in believing so that I abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13).
68. The Lord of peace is peace. In every way, He always gives me His peace (2 Thessalonians 3:16).
69. I always rejoice and pray without ceasing. In everything, I give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for me (I Thessalonians 5:16-18).
70. I am steadfast of mind. He keeps me in perfect peace because I trust in Him (Isaiah 26:3).
71. The joy of the LORD is my strength (Nehemiah 8:10).
72. I am confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in me will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6).
73. God works in me both to will and to do His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).
74. I do all things without grumbling or complaining so that I will prove myself to be blameless and innocent. I am a child of God who is above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom I appear as lights in the world (Philippians 2:14-15).
75. I hold fast to the word of life. In the day of Christ’s return, I will have reason to glory because I did not run or labor in vain (Philippians 2:16).
76. I always rejoice in the Lord and my gentleness (graciousness or forbearance) is known to all people (Philippians 4:4,5).
77. I am anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving I let my requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard my hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).
78. I choose to meditate on anything that has virtue or is praiseworthy. I think about things are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, and of good report (Philippians 4:8).
79. I press on, that I may lay hold of that which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:12-14).
80. The Lord is my God! He is mighty to save. He rejoices over me with gladness and singing. I am quieted by His love (Zephaniah 3:17).
81. God instructs me and keeps me as the apple of His eye (Zechariah 2:8).
82. I am a crown of glory and a royal diadem in the hand of the LORD (Isaiah 62:3).
83. I am no longer called, Forsaken or Desolate. My new names are Hepbzibah (my delight is in her) and Beulah (married). He delights in me and I am married to Him (Isaiah 62:4)!
84. God rejoices over me as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride (Isaiah 62:5).
85. The LORD has chosen me for Himself as His special treasure (Psalm 135:4).
86. I speak God’s word and hearing the word increases my faith (Romans 10:17).
87. God satisfies my mouth with good things and renews my youth like the eagles’ (Psalm 103:5).
88. I declare God’s word about who I am, what I have, and what I can do in Christ Jesus who gives me strength. I am established as His daughter in all ways and I shine in His light (Job 22:8, Isaiah 60:1).
89. I speak God’s word and His angels do the voice of His word (Psalm 103:20).
90. I speak God’s word and it does not return to Him void. His word accomplishes what He pleases and it prospers in the thing for which He sends it (Isaiah 55:11).
91. I persist in speaking God’s word until it accomplishes its purpose. It is like fire. It is like a hammer that shatters a rock (Jeremiah 23:29).
92. The Lord has given me the tongue of the disciples. I know how to speak a word in due season to those who are weary (Isaiah 50:4).
93. The Lord God awakens me every morning to fellowship with Him, and He opens my ears to hear as the learned (Isaiah 50:4).
94. I speak pleasant words that are sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. I am wise and I bring healing (Proverbs 16:24, Proverbs 12:18).
95. I have a wholesome tongue which is a tree of life to myself and others (Proverbs 15:4, Proverbs 11:30, Proverbs 18:21).
96. I speak words of life. I am satisfied with the good by the fruit produced by my words (Proverbs 12:14, Proverbs 18:20).
97. As I speak God’s word, He sends it to heal and deliver me from my destruction (Psalm 107:20).
98. God forgives all my iniquities and heals all of my diseases (Psalm 103:3).
99. God redeems my life from the pit. He crowns me with lovingkindness and compassion (Psalm 103:4).
100. Christ bore my sins in His own body on the cross and I am healed by His stripes (1 Peter 2:24).
Click the link below to download a pdf version
100 Biblical Declarations
Learn more about declarations at ignitinghope.com
Igniting Hope Ministries